Here's another step by step photo eye makeup tutorial using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario. My last eye makeup look was smoky and dramatic (see it HERE) while this is wearable for day time. I want to highlight the eye shadow in KIM, which I am wearing all over the eyelid. It's a gorgeous medium bronze nude color with gold shimmers. It's named after the most well client he has ever had, Kim Kardashian.
- Prime the eyelids with a thin layer concealer using a concealer brush then apply translucent powder on top. This will even out the skin tone of the eyelids.
- Apply ISABEL (medium orange with a matte finish) above the crease with a fluffy blending brush.
- Apply NYC (copper brown with metallic sheen) on the outer corner and blend on the crease stopping half way. Apply the same eye shadow on the lower lash line.
- Apply KIM (medium bronze nude with gold shimmers) all over the eye lid with a dense shader brush.
- Apply HOLLYWOOD (light gold with shimmers) on the inner corner and brow bone with a small shader brush.
- Line with upper lash line line with a black eye liner of your choice.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara
- Apply false lashes (optional)
Hope you find this tutorial helpful.
Follow me on Instagram @everydaymakeupblog
for daily beauty and makeup photos.