Hello ladies, I'm back with another EOTN (Eye of the Night). I thoughtthis blue and purple look would be perfect for any occasion whether It'll be for prom, home coming dance or a night out with your girls or the bf. I mostly used NYX products and a couple of things from MAC. All the products i used could be substituted with similar colors you already have :)
1. Mac Painterly paint pot as a base all over the lids to brow bone.
2. Apply NYX jumbo pencil in Oyster on the lids and blend well to prevent creasing.
3. Apply NYX e/s in Platinum Pink on the inner corners of the eyes.
4. Pat on NYX e/s in Luxor ( a light purple color) on top of Oyster. Make a shape like the one on the photo above.
5. Apply NYX e/s in Atlantic on the outer V and brush lightly on the crease.
6. Add a tad of Mac e/s in Sketch on the outer V to add a little depth. Blend the colors together.
7. Apply NYX e/s in Platinum Pink as higlight and blend it down to the eyeshadows. Make sure theres no harsh lines ;)
8. Apply the same colors on the lower lashline.
9. Apply your favorite, black liner on the upper and lower lashline. Curl your lashes. Apply mascara and add falsies (optional) for a dramatic effect.
I know it is not perfect but i hope you still enjoy the look :) Have a good one!