WHAT: Antioxidant-rich cranberry and pomegranate seeds combine with apricot seed powder and oil-absorbing rice powder to provide deep exfoliation. Container conveniently "hooks up" to the tops of our cleansers. (source: meetmark.com)
It's part of Mark's skin care line and recommended of people with oily skin type. It's best used with Mark's skin care line for oily skin such as the That's Deep cleanser.
WHERE: Can only be purchased on line at htt://www.meetmark.com or my E-boutique http://rceleste.mymarkstore.com/
SCENT: To me it smells like dried fruits.
AMOUNT: 0.80 oz.
PACKAGING: Hard plastic container.
I think it's cool
How I use it.
I wet my face with warm water. Warm water will open up the pores on the face. Then I get a small amount of beads and cleanser on the palm of my hand. This is enough for the entire face (and neck too).
Mix them together with your fingers.
Then I simply work it onto my entire face especially on my nose are to get rid of the nasty dry patches ans white heads.
When I use itI use it 2-3 times a week. I don't recommend using this product every single day or it will dry your face.
How I store it.
I keep in in a cool and dry place where it won't get wet. Sometimes I put in next to my sink with my cleanser. Make sure you don't take this in the shower or else water will get inside and the beads will get soggy.
- I feel good about using it because it has real fruits in it.
- It gets rid of my dry patches and white heads on my nose.
- It gets rid of excess oil on my face.
- It's not rough on the skin as long as you use a little bit and always with a cleanser.
- It makes my face super smooth, feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- The cover sucks. If not careful, you will end up pouring a lot of product and putting it back can be annoying.
- I don't like the cover. I feel like it's not tight enough to cover the container. I have to make sure I don't drop it lol.
Feel free to visit my E-Boutique to purchase this product.