WHAT: Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™
- Layers invisibly under makeup
- Weightless liquid formula
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Sun care
- Waterproof, sweat-proof
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- One touch continuous spray works at any angle
- Oil free
WHERE: Your local drugstore, http://www.drugstore.com
TEXTURE: very liquid-y and thin to the feel. Non-greasy
PRICE: $16.00 and below. It depends on where you get it.
AMOUNT: 1.4 fl oz.
ODOR: to me it has a little bit of scent but its not bad. It doesn't smell like any other sunblock.
How I use it:
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- Take small amount and directly apply it on a clean face
- I wear it under my powder foundation, tinted moisturizer or by itself.
- Thin and Non-greasy. It's not like any other sunblock that is thick and gross.
- It has spf 55 to protect our face from the sun.
- Sweat proof and water proof..hello!!
- It layers invisibly under makeup. It's amazing.
- doesn't have a bad odor.
- I can't think of anything. Maybe the price? But you can get them a little cheaper depends on where you get them. I personally doesn't mind paying a little more for a really good sun block such as this.
Have a fun and safe Summer everyone! Always remember to put that sunblock on!!