WHAT: To get the maximum brilliant color of eye shadow on your eye, an eye primer is a must! Apply eye shadow base to eyelids, then apply NYX's high-pigmented eye shadows and see the colors pop with vibrant and sparkling luster. Eye shadow base grabs and firmly holds finely milled powder so the color in the pot is what ends up on your eye - without a pinch lost.
WHERE: http://www.cherryculture.com , http://www.nyxcosmetics.com
I suggest to google it because a lot of places carries nyx products. You just have to find them.
PRICE: $6.00-$7.00 Price will vary depending on where you get it.
ODOR: It has a nice scent to it. To me, it smells like a bar of soap ^_^
TEXTURE: Creamy ^_^
WEIGHT: 0.25 oz (7g)
SHADE: Skin tone. But its also available in White and Pearl.
PACKAGING: It's in a Clear Plastic Jar
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, MicrocrystallineWax,Silica(and)Methicone,BHT, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/HexarosinateRicinusCommunic (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Octyldodecyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Butylparaben, Nylon-66,Ceresin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
You can barely see it swatched on my arm.
Next to Mac's Paintery Paint pot. The paint pot looks bigger but NYX actually has more product.
HOW: There are many ways I use this product.
- I dab my fingers directly in the jar and apply a small amount on my eye lids and blend it evenly and thinly.
- I sometimes use a brush instead of my fingers
- I use it to highlight my brow bone
- I use it to make my eye brows stand out by applying it right underneath and above my brows with a small angled liner brush. Try it! It works really well.
- It makes your eye shadows vibrant and saturated.
- Its very creamy therefore its easy to blend.
- Evens out the skin tone on the eye lids.
- It comes in a light plastic jar.
- Very affordable.
- It didn't work for me. My eye shadows creased after 3 hours. I tried many ways to make it work like setting it with a translucent powder or applying it on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion but still didn't work.
Tips on how to make it work (maybe):
- Don't apply to much and make sure its evenly and thinly blended.
- Try applying it on top of Urban Decan Primer Potion or L'oreal Decrease.
- Try setting it with a translucent powder.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck in finding the eye base that works for you ^_^