WHAT: According to the thebodyshop-usa.com
Best if you want to: Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration.
- Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmental aggressors and premature aging.
- Community Trade organic olive oil, Community Trade shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils condition and moisturize skin.
- A special wheat-derived ingredient provides a protective layer on the surface of the skin to help lock in moisture.
PACKAGING: It comes in a small plastic container where you twist the top to open. There are sticker labels on top, side and bottom (where you can find the ingredients list).
ODOR: It has a hint of a perfume scent. It smells nice and it stays on your face for awhile. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.
TEXTURE: A cream that feels soft and silky against the skin. It can feel a little heavy if you put too much.
AMOUNT: 50 ml 1.7 oz (48 g)
I use it everyday and, I'm almost done yay! ^_^
It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which is great!
- It does what it says. It really moisturizes the skin and it got rid of the flakiness on my nose ^_^
- It has cool ingredients that benefits the skin.
- It didn't break me out at all.
- A little goes a long way.
- The scent may be too much for other people. I personally like it.
- 20 bucks can be expensive but I = it's worth it!
FINAL THOUGHTS: I purchased it with high hopes and it didn't let me down. I love products that does what it claims with no B.S. It worked and I will definitely re purchase. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. LOVE it!!!
Click HERE to read my review on The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream and HERE for the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion.
“I like the idea of artificial beauty. Dying my hair black and wearing make-up and high heels is a security thing for me. I feel completely strange when people try to take it away.” - Dita Von Teese