Enter my Specific Beauty Regimen Bundle Giveaway! Click HERE
I want to start this "What's In My Bathroom" TAG. I'm not sure if it's been done before, but I haven't seen it in other blogs, so I'm assuming it's the first. I have quite a lot of beauty and body products in my bathroom I thought would be worth sharing. I hope you guys find it interesting.
On the left side of the counter are all the main beauty and hair products I use on an everyday basis
1.Goldafen Hair Suppressant- Ok I just lied. I haven't used this product at all lol. It was sent to me by the company as sample to try. It's supposed to slow the growth of body hair. Once I try it, I will let you guys know what I think.
2. Cellnique Advance Bio Renewal Mask- This stuff is probably one of the best scrub/mask I've ever tried. After one use, it really makes my face feel really clean and fresh. And it smells amazing, like sweet pineapples!
3. L'Oreal Perfect Fix Ultra FineSpray- This affordable drugstore hairspray is amazing! It keeps my hair in place all night long and even the next day.
4. Tresemme Heat Tammer Spray- It's very important to use a heat protectant before using hot tools on your hair, especially when you do it on an everyday basis. It will prevent the hair from getting damaged.
5. Tresemme Vitamin Enriched Volumizing Mousse- Hair styling is so much easier with this product and it smells really nice.
Sorry I made a mistake and labeled two 6's in the photo.
6. Ped Egg- I'm not embarrassed to show that I own a Ped Egg. I love this stuff. My sole gets tough from time to time and this cheese grater for the feet does a great job and getting rid of the rough skin and makes my feet smooth.
6. Yes To Carrots Body Butter- I've done a review on this body butter and I love it. I use it on an everyday basis right after I get out of the shower. It makes my body feel soft and smooth.
7. Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing moisturizer- I enjoy this moisturizer at night before I go to bed. It's thick and takes quite awhile to get absorbed into the skin, but once it does, it makes my face feel soft and smooth.
Yes To Carrots Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15- This is a suncreen and moisturizer at the same time. It has spf 15 that protects me from the sun, and it does a great job in keeping my face moisturized.
8. Double Sided Mirror- I have it just because...why not!
9. Lubriderm Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Shea Butter- This is Kiko's choice of Lotion. He's not picky with body lotions, but he's been buying Lubriderm a lot lately. Besides the sweet Shea Butter scent that we really like, it has intense moisturizing ability to make our skin super soft.
10. Canus Goat's Milk Moisturizing Lotion with Marigold's Oil- I've only used it once. I gotta give it more tries to be able to tell if I really like it or not.
And here's what's inside the small drawer. It's all random samples of highend beauty products from my Birchbox packages.
...except for the Milcu Roll-On Deodorant, which is a Filipino brand and was given to me by my mom ^_^.
Our toothbrushes..Mine is the pink one of course ^_^
I keep a wide tooth comb in the shower to detangle my hair after conditioning. My hair is really long, and it makes it easier to comb my hair after drying.
My hair and body care products starting on the side of the bath tub. Starting from the left...
-Up&Up Dandruff Shampoo, a Target brand. My scalp is really dry so I must use a shampoo for dry scalp. It works just as well as Head and Shoulders and it's cheaper.
-Soft Soap Juicy Pomegranate and Mango Infusions- It stuff smells amazing! I bought this at CVS as part of my "Extreme Coupon" moment lol. I got it for free after coupons plus it printed out a $2 Register Rewards, which I rolled over in an another transaction.
-Canus Goat's Milk Body Wash- I've had this for the longest time and I was finally able to use it. The consistency is very thick and not as creamy as Soft Soap. However, it does a great job in cleaning my body, so it's a keeper.
-Finesse Revitality Volumize and Correct Shampoo- I use this a few times a week as an alternate to my dandruff shampoo. It helps strengthen my hair and I notice lesser breakage.
-Suave Naturals Conditioner- I got it at Walmart for less than $2. It's not the best hair conditioner I've ever tried. The consistency is quite lumpy and makes my hair frizzy. However, it's sweet pee and violet scent is really nice, and I will still keep using it since I don't want to waste it.
-Dove Cream Oil Body Wash- Too bad we are almost out of it because we enjoy this body wash a lot. It's best for night showers because it feels luxurious and quite relaxing on the skin.
-Clean and Clear Blackhead Facial Scrub- This affordable scrub is what I've been using for a long time now. I alternate it with my Dermalogica Scrub and Clay Mask. The beads are bigger, but very gentle on the face.
-Noxema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub- I don't like it. This is Kiko's scrub, and he prefers it over the Clean and Clear. It's quite thick and the exfoliants are like fine sugar that takes forever to melt no matter how you scrub it on your face. I find it too harsh! It also gives a cooling sensation afterwards, which doesn't help when my face feels like it's burning already.
That's about it!
I encourage everyone to do this TAG if you are interested. I'm nosey, and it would be so much fun to see what kind of beauty products you have in your bathroom. Let me know if you do one, so I can post it here on my blog and let everyone know on Facebook and Twitter.