Here's my 5th entry to my NYC Halloween Contest. Kara B submitted this really cute and fun "Trick or Treat" makeup look. I love the bright orange and yellow colors on her eyes inspired by candy corn. Do you guys like candy corn? It seems like I'm the only one who likes to eat them in my family lol. Yeah....I love all that corn syrup, sugar and artificial coloring...oh yeaah!!!
NYC products used:
1. NYC Eyelash Curler - Curled my upper lashes
2. NYC Volumizing Mascara "show time" in extreme black - Applied on upper lashes
3. NYC Eyeliner Duet in "endless love" - Applied around eyes [dark grey side].
4. NYC Eyeliner Duet in "endless love" - Applied on side of my face & drew web, spider, outlined candy corn, wrote trick or treat [black side]
5. NYC Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss in "Plaza Punch" - Applied on lips
Submit your Halloween Makeup Look HERE! for a chance to win some NYC goodies!