Before anything else, thank you to those who commented on my Wet n Wild 2012 Collection post. It's nice to know everyone is just as excited as I am with the collection. With that said, here is a review of Wet n Wild Juicy Lip Balms. These new and improved lip balms came out around July of 2011 and they are here to stay.
Wet n Wild says: (taken from Wet n Wild Press Release)
Good enough to eat! These delectably juicy lip balms keep lips moisturized all day, while protecting that pout from harmful UVB rays with SPF 15. The four mouthwatering flavors are enriched with avocado oil, vitamin E and natural marine extract for continuous moisture.
What I like:
- The delicious fruity scent. I can't get enough of them. My favorite is Watermelon!
- They are tinted. It's a nice surprise to see a hint of color it gives the lips. I have very pigmented lips and can still see a hint of color (except for the watermelon).
- SPF 15. Anything with sunscreen is always good!
- The smooth and silky texture.
- You get a lot of product.
- Affordable, only $2.99!
What I don't like:
- They are moisturizing on my lips, but not as long as I want them to be. I find myself having to re-apply after 2 hours.
- The packaging. It's fun and colorful, but the product doesn't twist all the way down. You have to be very careful when you open or close the cap, so you won't nick the product.
Cherry, Raspberry, Watermelon and Strawberry
Swatches on my arm without flash
Swatches on my arm with flash.
These are fun, everyday lip balms. I love the fruity scent and the fun color. However, if you're in need of intense moisture, I suggest using a more medicated lip balm instead.
availability: CVS Pharmacy
Have you tried these Juicy Lip Balms? I would love to hear your thoughts.