I'm drooling over the new Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks. 6 beautiful colors are added in the Mega Last Lip Color collection this 2012, all bright and fun and perfect for Spring and Summer. I tried my best to capture their true colors through my photos, but you really have to see them in person because you are going to fall in love like I do. Like what I said, these are all bright and bold, so if you're not into bright lips, you may want to skip it, or maybe this is the perfect time to be bold and try that bright coral, pink or red lips you've always been afraid of. They are only $1.99, a dollar off from the original retail price of $2.99, so you have nothing to lose?
I honestly can't decide which one is my favorite because they are all beautiful. But I'm leaning towards 24 Carrot Gold, a bright coral/orangy color because for some reason it makes my face look fresh!
What I like:
- I'm not sure but I think they re formulated these lipsticks. They are much creamier than the past Mega Last lipsticks.
- They are the same semi-matte and opaque lipsticks.
- The names are on the tube!!! Before it was only on the plastic seal, now it's located on the bottom of the lipstick. I know it shouldn't matter, but this makes it so much easier for me as a blogger to determine their names when I do my "Face of the Day" looks or Makeup video tutorials.
- The new colors are bright and fun. These will be perfect to wear during Spring and Summer!
- They last a long time if I don't eat or drink, about 4 hours.
- The $1.99 price. They are now super affordable than ever!
What I don't like:
- The packaging. You know I've never been a fan of their Mega Last lipstick packaging. The product doesn't twist all the way down, so you are likely to nick it if you are not careful when you open and close. Just be careful. But hey, for the price and quality, I can look pass that.
A. Cherry Picking- A bright deep berry color with purple undertone.
B. Don't Blink Pink- A hot pink color.
C. Dollhouse Pink- Cool, pale Barbie pink with a hint of purple. A possible dupe for MAC lipstick in Snob? See how it looks on me HERE.
D. Pinkerbell- A medium rosy pink color.
E. 24 Carrot Gold- A coral/orangy color. Sew what it looks like on me HERE.
F. Purty Persimmon- A red orange color. A possible dupe for MAC lipstick in Morange?
Swatches on my arm
A. Cherry Picking
B. Don't Blink Pink
C. Dollhouse Pink
E. 24 Carrot Gold
F. Purty Persimmon
...and without flash
Do you own any of the new Mega Last Lip Colors? What is your favorite color?
DISCLOSURE: Products mentioned are given to Everyday Makeup blog for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on Everyday Makeup blog are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.