I was browsing the Makeup Forever website and found this gorgeous look on their GET THE LOOK page. It was created using the Makeup Forever Wild and Chic palette inspired by the Phyton trend. It's like a smoky neutral eyes with a hint of green on the lids and an intense black liner on the lower lash line that angles down a bit on the inner corner. Fierce!
Makeup Forever Wild and Chic eyeshadow palette $39 was used to create the inspiration above. It was a limited edition Holiday palette. It's gorgeous, but expensive O_o.
(photo taken from makeupandbeautyblog.com)
My Face4Less version was using Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone $5. One of my favorite palettes from Wet n Wild! Could it be a possible dupe palette of Makeup Forever Wild and Chic palette?
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC42
- Almay Eye Bright Eyebase concealer in medium
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carl Mindy
- ELF Eyelid primer
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone
- NYC New York Color liquid eye liner
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eye liner in White
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carl Mindy in Cherub
- Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in 903C in Just Peachy
- Wet n Wild Mega Slick lip gloss in
Please watch my makeup tutorial if you want to learn how I did this look ^_^.
I hope you guys like it and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.