Hey guys! I'm back with another Face4Less look. Just want to say a quick thank you for all the support. I received so many positive feed back on my these affordable makeup looks that I've been doing that I thought of making it a permanent segment on my blog and youtube channel. You guys know how much I love drugstore makeup and you see me use them in a lot of my tutorials, so I think it will be very cool and helpful to show how you can re create a high-end/celebrity inspired makeup looks using affordable makeup!
Today's Face4Less look is inspired by the MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick look. I don't own the lipstick but I think my Wet n Wild Mega Last lip color in Dollhouse Pink could be a pretty good dupe. What do you think?
My inspiration: Nicki Minaj's bright and fun makeup look using her lipstick!
I used all affordable drugstore makeup, except for the liquid foundation. I'm trying to use up my MAC Studio FIx Fluid, so I can try other brands I'm thinking of Bobbi Brown, Channel or maybe re purchase my good ol' Revlon Color Stay ^_^.
I used the ES Brand false lashes in A22 to add a lot of drama to the look. I got this from KKCenterhk.com. See my review HERE.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid liquid foundation in NC42
- Almay EyeBright eyebase/concealer in medium
- MARK Powder Buff powder foundation in Golden
- ELF Eyelid primer
- NYC New York Color City Duet eyeshadow duo in Bowling Green (line green)
- NYC New York Color City Duet eyeshadow duo in Yankee Blues (baby blue)
- NYC New York Color City Duet eyeshadow duo in NYC Times (white)
- ES Brand false eye lashes in A22
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carl Mindy powder blush in Cherub
- Milani Powder Mosaic blush in Afterglow
- Wet n Wild Color Icon lip liner in Willow
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Mega Last lipstick in Dollhouse Pink
Watch my tutorial to see how I did this look. I promise, it's a short video ^_^.
Let me know what you guys think, and if you guys have any requests, shoot me a comment down below!