The "Infallible" eye shadows from L'Oreal are becoming more and more popular. It's difficult not to fall in love with them because the colors are vibrant, pigmented, quite creamy and truly are infallible that doesn't crease, fade or budge at all. It's such an affordable luxury in a small pot!
So I picked up Amber Rush, which is the most beautiful coppery bronze color I've ever seen! Gaaahhh...just like Midnight Blue, it was love at first swatch. The color is so vibrant, and they are like moist pigments that I find quite creamy to the touch.
What I like:
- The color. It's a great all over lid color for day or night time.
- The metallic finish. It gives a really pretty highlight on my lids, especially when light hits it.
- It really is infallible. It doesn't crease and stays put all day/night without a primer.
- Unlike Midnight Blue, I didn't have any problem blending the color. It was very easy to blend.
- It has a creamy texture to it.
- Affordable. Price varies from store to store, but you can always find a coupon in the news paper to use.
What I don't like:
Swatch with flash and natural light.
Click HERE to see my review on L'Oreal 24 Hr Infallible eye shadow in Midnight Blue.
Do you own Amber Rush?