Just want to share my mini haul from CVS pharmacy this week. I love CVS because first, it's walking distance from our place ^_^ and second, they have an awesome Extra Care Rewards program that I always take advantage of. I carry my handy dandy coupon bag with me just in case I need it.
Meant to only buy Kiko's Charmin, but found myself walking through the beauty aisle and ended up buying a few beauty items ^_^. Happens all the time right?
Here's what I got....
1. L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes $8.99
2. L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rose $7.99
3. Colgate Optic White toothpaste $3.69
4. Biore' Deep Cleansing Pore Strips $7.00
5. Biore' Pore Unclogging Scrub Free (BOGO free Biore' coupon)
-$5 ExtraCare Bucks coupon
Then I got back $5 ECB from purchasing $15 worth of L'Oreal makeup
and $2 ECB from purchasing Colgate.
An over all total $7 ECB, which I used to buy Kiko's Charmin toilet paper ^_^! Not bad right?
Click HERE to learn more about CVS ExtraCare Rewards program.
Have a great weekend!!!