I finally played with my new toy, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. See more photos and swatches HERE. Gosh, it's such a beautiful eye shadow palette. I honestly do not regret buying it! It has all kinds of neutral colors in shimmery and matte finishes. They are pigmented, easy to blend, super smooth and has a creamy, buttery texture. Gaaahhh...I just love it!
I created a soft yet defined Spring makeup look. A pop of coral on the lips and shimmery neutrals on the eyes defined by a thin winged liner and a heavy black shadow liner on the lower lash line. It's a bit intense yet wearable for day time.
- Reviva Labs face primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid liquid foundation in NC42
- Sheer Coverage concealer duo in light medium
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony
- Miss Adoro false lashes
- ELF Studio cream blush in Heartbreaker
- Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in 24 Carrot Gold. I love this lipstick!!!
Watch my video to see how I did this look. I promise, it's really easy!
LMAO...I look mad and weird in the thumbnail pic ugh!