Is it weird that I get a kick out of seeing the nasty gunk on pore strips? Especially when I use these Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. They are amazing and gets all the gunk such as blackheads and whiteheads off my nose and face. It's amazing and disgusting at the same time. You should try it.
What I like:
- Ease of use. Just follow the directions and you won't mess up.
- It fits every nose size. It fits my nose, Kiko's nose and a friend's nose ^_^.
- Effectiveness. It really works and removes blackheads and white heads amazingly!
- Non irritating. I didn't get any allergic reaction, burns or irritation.
What I don't like:
- The price. It cost about $7 for 6 strips. I got mine at CVS with a free Biore face wash coupon which you can see HERE. I suggest using it once a week so it's not too heavy on the pocket.
How to use
They have directions on the back of the packaging for a reason. Follow it. As suggested, it's best to wash your face first. You get better results when you wash your face then wet your nose because your pores are more open.
Here's what the peel looks like after I took it off. It's ewwww and awesome at the same time. You can really see how much blackheads and some whiteheads was removed .
These strips are great for a quick and non stressful way of removing white and black heads, but they are costly so I suggest using them once or twice a week. I love them and will continue using them.
Have you used it before? How do you like it?