Happy Sunday!!! I recently blogged about the new Limited Edition Wet n Wild Flora and Fauna Collection this Spring of 2012. I'm was very excited about these 2 collection because it has gorgeous and bright colors perfect for Spring and Summer! It's also insanely affordable. For $4.99, you get a nail polish, lip gloss, eye shadow trio and a blush. Now that's a pretty bargain!
Here is the Flora Collection. As you can tell by the colors it's very bright and tropical. I did a makeup look using these products and it looks great one me. The colors have a warm undertone and I found that it's much suitable for people who has dark/medium/tan skin tone like I do.
Wet n Wild says,
"Enter our lush gardens of beauty, fantasy and desire. 2 flourishing collection in playful and seductive shades that evoke Spring's infinite possibilities" (taken from wnwbeauty.com)
FLORA: Our fresh fields of Flora are perfect for the innocent ingenue', whose gentle beauty is accentuated with flushed pink cheeks, bright colored eyes, soft sunny lips, and nail tips reminiscing of twining vines.
Flora Collection includes:
- 1 Color Icon eye shadow trio in Flora
- 1 Color Icon mini blushes in Mellow Wine
- 1 Glassy Gloss lip gel
- 1 Fast Dry nail color in Twining Vines
What I Like:
- Supper affordable! The collection is only $4.99! That makes each product $1.25. Wow!
- Great as a gift. Anyone would appreciate this beautiful set.
- The eye shadow trio is great. You will still need an eye primer underneath, but they quite pigmented by it self. Also the colors compliments each other and I was able to create a complete eye makeup.
- The eye shadows are bright, yet wearable. It may look bright and scary in the pan, but they are not shockingly bright in reality and anyone would be able to pull them off.
- The matte orange! It's not a neon kind of orange that may look tacky. It's a gorgeous orange that brightens up my face.
- The blush is gorgeous and super pigmented. Use a light hand.
- The lip gloss is not as sticky as other lip glosses and adds a nice shine and gloss on the lips.
What I don't like:
- My least favorite in the collection is the nail polish. It's a gorgeous metallic soft green color, but I know I won't use it because I'm not into nail polishes.
Fast Dry nail color in Twining Vines. A pretty yellowish green color with gold shimmers. It takes about 2 coats to cover an entire nail.
Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in Mow the Glass. A sheer rosy lip gloss. The hit of pink doesn't show up on my pigmented lips.
Color Icon Trio in Fauna.
- Shimmery chartreuse with silver shimmers
-Shimmery Blue Green with gold shimmers
shimmery chartreuse color, shimmery teal with gold shimmers and matte orange and Mellow Wine.
Color Icon blusher in Mellow wine. A subtle wine shade. It's such a gorgeous shade and looks beautiful on dark/medium/tan skin tones. Also, it's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!
I really like this collection. You so much for your money and all the products looks great.
Have you gotten your Flora Collection yet?