Here is the last part of the Wet n Wild Mega Shield Lip Colors with SPF 15. This group consist of beautiful nude shades that are worth checking out. A couple of the lipsticks have the same metallic finish that I don't like, but the rest have a beautiful glossy finish that are just so beautiful.
What I like:
- Most of the nudes looks very natural especially if you have medium to tan skin tone. It may be too dark for people with pale to light skin tone though.
- Texture. You will fall in love at first application. These apply so smooth and buttery.
- They are soooo moisturizing. I've applied them with or without a lip balm underneath and my lips didn't dry at all.
- They are lightweight. They feel like a lip balm.They are super pigmented. I thought they would be sheer because of it's lightweight and creamy texture, but one swipe is all you need to get a good color pay off.
- It last about 3-4 hours without drinking or eating, which is pretty good!
- SPF 15. It's getting hot already and these have SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun.
- Super affordable $2.99.
What I don't like:
- Birthday Suit is my least favorite. It's too pale and the metallic finish does not suit my skin tone as well as my age.
- Poor packaging. But I can live with it.
Barely Legal is the perfect natural nude color with a glossy finish. Gaaahhh...you have no idea how in love I am with this color. It's the perfect nude for my medium/tan skin tone. It blends with my natural lip color beautifully. It's a great everyday color and since it's nude, it pretty much goes with any eye makeup.
Ring Around The Rosy is tad darker than Barely legal with a glossy finish. I like it.
Arrest Me Copper looks quite dark in the tube but it's a medium copper brown with a gold sheen, which hopefully you can see in the photo.
Birthday Suit is pale nude with metallic finish. It doesn't look good on me at all. It's too pale and the metallic finish is not flattering on my medium/tan skin tone. It will probably look better on pale to light skin tone.
Make Me Blush is a medium warm peach shade with a metallic finish. I can kind of pull off of this color but I still don't like the metallic finish.
Which one is your favorite?
DISCLOSURE: Products are given to Everyday Makeup blog for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on Everyday Makeup blog are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.