Hey guys, I hope you are having a great week! I want to share my "Face Of The Day" I did a few days ago. I did a really quick and easy blue eye liner look with pink lips using Wet n Wild cosmetics. The cool thing about this look is I made my own blue eye liner using my favorite Wet n Wild Color Icon eye shadow in Lagoon. Read on...
You will need:
- a blue eye shadow. I highly recommend Wet n Wild Color Icon eye shadow single in Lagoon. It's a gorgeous medium shimmery blue.
- an angled eye liner brush. Use a brush with firm bristles because it will pick up more product.
- water. Water is magic! It will intensify any eye shadow and make it more vibrant.
- Take your angled liner brush and dip in a little bit of water. Make sure you don't soak your brush.
- Using your damp brush, dip it into the eye shadow. I recommend dipping on the corner or side of the eye shadow.
- Apply on your upper lash line or lower lash line. You may have to layer a few times but one layer is enough to make the color show.
Wast that easy or what?
Wet n Wild Color Icon eye shadow in Lagoon
Swatch on my arm
Oh and in case you are wondering, I'm wearing Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in Pinkerbell on my lips. It's the perfect pink to match with the blue eye liner. You can see my review and swatches HERE.
I hope you try out this trick and let me know you it turns out.
Thanks for stopping by!