Wet n Wild Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow palette in Maldives Sky is AMAZIIIIING! OMGaaahh! I've never been to the Maldives, but if I were to interpret the Maldives (from the photos I've seen on google) into an eye shadow palette, Maldives Sky would be it. It's rich, vibrant and true to color eyes shadows that are smooth and easy to blend. Perfection!
Wet n Wild claims, "This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters-all of which the camera loves. It's satiny-smooth formula is nylon-treated and jet-milled for ultra-pigmented crease-resistant color that lasts all day. Be one of the glamorous, ohh flossy!"
What I like:
- Colors. They are bright and beautiful!
- Pigmentation. All the colors are super pigmented and true to color. Color base is not necessary to make these colors pop. They stand out on their own. I love the teal and blue the most. So gorgeous!
- Finish. I love how it's mostly mattes and one shimmery color. The shimmery is just perfect for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners and the mattes are solid colors. You can definitely create a well balanced look.
- Texture/Formula. Very impressive shadows that are soft, smooth and easy to apply. That's very rare for a matte eye shadow.
- Cute packaging
- Price. It's only $6!!! You can get it at your local Walgreens drugstore.
What I don't like:
- None! I love everything about this palette!
1. Shimmery Baby Blue- A soft baby blue with shimmers. Great for inner corner of the eyes, brow bone and lids for a pop of highlight. Apply in patting motion for the shimmers to show.
2. Matte purple- True to color cool purple with no shimmer or iridescent.
3. Matte Blue- True to color cool blue with no shimmer or iridescent. Great for all over the lids and above the crease.
4. Matte Teal- True to color cool teal with no shimmer or iridescent. Great for all over the lids.
5. Matte Dark Gray- True to color cool dark gray with no shimmer or iridescent. Great for all over the lids, over V and crease.
Swatches on my arm under a concealer/base
Super pigmented and vibrant eye shadows
What it looks like on my eyes. It's so gorgeous!!!
Overall, I love this palette and I highly recommend it to anyone. For a super affordable price, you're getting beautiful, great quality and pigmented eye shadows. I love it!
Have you picked up any one the Photo Op Eyeshadows?
What do you think of Maldives Sky?
See my review, swatches and photos of the Wet n Wild Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow in Desert Festival HERE.
DISCLOSURE: Products are given to Everyday Makeup blog for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on Everyday Makeup blog are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews