Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? For me, I get to stay home, relax, blog, Instagram and catch up on Hoaders. Best Life Ever. LOL.
I got my package today from The Body Shop. I did a little online shopping last week, Feb 28, the last day of February. It was also the last day of birthday month and I needed to use my $10 gift for being a Love Your Body member. I love being a member. You get so many perks and savings through out the year and the $10 gift on your birthday month is pretty awesome. I wanted to go to the store to play with their products, but online had a better sale.
Everything online was up to 50% off.
Buy1 Get 10%off
Buy2 Get 20%off
Buy3 Get 30%off
Buy4 Get 40%off
Buy5 Get 50%off
I got 5 products to get the 50% off. Plus, I got an additional 10% off and $10 off for my birthday gift. Score!
From L to R
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Foaming Facial Wash $15- I've been curious with their Moisture White line. It's only available online so I went ahead and ordered it. It's supposed to be cleansing and skin clearing. We will see...
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Makeup Cleansing Oil $15- A new makeup remover I can't wait to try.
- The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral liquid foundation in 305 $25. New holy grail liquid foundation. It runs a bit expensive so I got another bottle before my other one runs out. I will have a formal review very soon!
- The Body Shop Antibacterial hand sanitizer in Mango $2.00
- The Body Shop Antibacterial hand sanitzer in Satsuma $2.00- These are my favorite antibac.
Here's a copy of the invoice so you can see how much money I saved.
I did pretty good, right?
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts on my haul.
You can check out TheBodyShop-usa.com for more info.