I was surprised to find Starlooks in my June Ipsy bag. I received a full size Starlooks lip liner along with other full size beauty products. My friends on Youtube, ILearnwithminette and Mommytipsbycole has done many reviews and makeup looks using the brand and they say positive things about it. If you don't know, Starlooks is a cosmetic company that caries a variety of makeup and hair care line. They also have a monthly subscription service where you get Starlooks makeup for $15 a month. Learn more about Starlooks HERE.
Starlooks lip liner in Tickle Me Pink $12 is a medium pink shade with purple under tone with a matte finish.It's such a beautiful color that compliments my medium/tan skin tone. It's currently one of my favorites!
What I like:
- I love the color. It's a great base to any lipstick color.
- The color also compliments any skin tone.
- It's extremely creamy and easy to apply. It glides on so smooth like a creamy lipstick. Amazing!
- Extremely pigmented.
- It's beautiful on it's own and I use it as my main lip color. The color is too pretty to cover.
- It last for a good while, about 4-5 hours before it starts to face. And once it fades, it leaves a nice pink stain on the lips that looks natural. I really like it.
- It retails for $12. That's pretty steep for a lip liner in my book, especially to me who never spends over a buck for a lip liner lol. But honestly, I wouldn't mind paying full price because I love it that much. Starlooks always have some kind of sale on their website so it isn't too bad.
What I don't like:
- I just wish it came in a retractable packaging instead of a pencil. I'm wasting product every time I sharpen O_o.
Wore it in my previous Get Ready with Me Video with a clear gloss on top.
Isn't it pretty?
Isn't it pretty?
I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a great lip liner. It's pigmented, creamy and non drying. I love it!
Let me know on the comment down below if you guys have tried any products from Starlooks.