Shimmers, sparkles and bold colors. If you like all of the above then this eye shadow palette is for you. Here is the other Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection eye shadow palette for Spring 2015.
BRAND: Wet n Wild Cosmetics
NAME: Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Collection in
AVAILABILITY: Only at Walgreens in mid- February.
- A night time eye shadow palette. It consist of 10 beautiful shades of purples, dark plums and dark grays that compliment each other.
- All the eye shadows ares very shimmery. Some has metallic sheen with multi-glitters and sparkles. I wish there were at least 2 matte shades preferably one highlighter color and one contour color. I don't like to use all shimmery eye shadows at all once when I create my eye makeup.
- The texture is very soft and smooth to touch. I find it easy apply and blend too. However, I recommend a patting motion for application and use a light hand when blending to avoid fallout.
- Comes with a dual-ended brush (small crease or blender brush and eye shader brush). It works great and is better than the usual sponge tip applicator.
- Packaging is made with hard plastic without a mirror.
- Very affordable. $7.99 is such a good deal for what you are getting even if it's an all shimmer palette.
- Limited availability, so if you like this palette make sure you hunt find them at your local Walgreens.
*Lovely swatches of Fergie Centertage Collection e/s palette in Paris Runway*
DISCLOSURE: Some of the products are given to Everyday Makeup blog for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on Everyday Makeup blog are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews