Love, love, love these!
These are the newest shades of the Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain moisturizing lip colours for Srping 2015. I love them because they are 2 in 1. It's a lip balm and a lip stain. See my review, swatches of the older shades HERE They are moisturizing. I find them more moisturizing than the older shades. It has acai palm oil and subtle minty sensation. I don't really need to apply a lip balm prior application. The texture is buttery and glides on smooth like a lip balm. They are pigmented. One application gives a medium coverage with a slight glossy finish. The color stays on for a good 2-3 hours for me with eating and drinking, but once the color fades, it leaves a subtle stain on my lips.
I find them easy to apply. The point tip helps me stay on my lips and I don't really have to be precise. I do one quick swipe and rub my lips together and I'm done. My only complaint is the packaging. I have to be careful when opening and closing the top. I keep nicking the product. You can find them at your local drugstores for only $2.99.
Let's check out the shades. They have really fun names!
- 158A See If I Carrot- an orange shade. It's so appropriate for Spring.
- 159A Coral of the Story- a pinky coral shade.
- 160A Red-ioactive- a pinkish-red shade. A great shade for people who are afraid to rock red lips. It's not too bright.
- 161A Made You Pink - a pinky-purple shade. A wearable pink shade for day time.
- 162A Truffle in Paradise- a brownish-reddish shade. Reminds me so much of the 90's and not Spring. I still like it
Overall, awesome product. Great value and quality. You will be pleased!