Here is the eye makeup tutorial I created using the Diva Makeup Queen Dream Big Palette. I was in the mood for something smoky and dramatic, so I did a smoky blue eyes. I'm really loving this palette. The eye shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. Make sure you check out my review of the palette HERE
- Apply a white eye base all over the lids up to brow bone. I used NYX eye base in White.
- Apply the blue eye shadow called Strength all over the eye lids with an eye shader brush.
- Apply the matte soft brown called Perseverance above the crease using a blending brush. This get rid of the harsh line of the blue eye shadow.
- Apply the matte brown eye shadow called Believe on the crease using a crease brush.
- Apply a little bit of the black eye shadow on the outer v with a pencil brush, then blend lightly with a blending brush. This will add a lot of definition to the eyes.
- Apply the matte vanilla eye shadow called Vision on the brow bone and inner corner for highlight.
- Apply the blue eye shadow, Perseverance on the lower lash line.
- Apply black eye liner on the upper and lower lash line. I used Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony using an angled liner brush.
- Curl the lashes and apply mascara. I used Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara.
- Apply false a pair of dramatic false lashes. It's optional.