This is my first makeup look using Anastasia Beverly Hills MASTER PALETTE by MARIO. Can't help but do a sultry smoky eyes with a pop highlight on the eyelids for beautiful dimension. Hope you find it helpful.
Check out my full review and swatches HERE.
- Prep with eyes with an eye primer. I used Wet n Wild Fergie "For My Primas" eye primer all over the eye lids. This will help enhance the eye shadows and prevent it from creasing. You can also use concealer.
- Apply VIOLETA (matte brown with red undertone) all over the eye lids (and lower lash liner) using a shader brush.
- Apply ISABEL (matte medium orange) on the crease as a transition color using a crease brush (also on the lower lash line) then blend with a blending brush.
- Apply 5TH AVENUE (light yellow gold with metallic finish) just on the center of the eyelid with a flat shader brush.
- Apply HOLLYWOOD (light gold with shimmers) on the brow bone with a shader brush as highlight.
- Line the upper lash liner with a black pencil eye liner then blend with a black eye shadow powder.
- Line water line with black eye liner pencil.
- Apply mascara and false lashes (optional)
Follow me on INSTAGRAM